Lie To Me : Why Do I love Thee?

There are certain things I want to share about my favorite Lie to Me (LTM for short). I love this drama so much that this will be the first time that I'll be doing multiple post of just one topic, and definitely the next few days will be an LTM day for me. How I wish all my LTM chingus will find their way here in my paradise and leave words to express how much they love LTM.

  • First, and definitely the very first reason why I watched it : Kang Ji-Hwan (my virtual husband :D ) and Yoon Eun Hye ( my lovable princess of all time) are the lead actors. What more can I ask for, two of the most beautiful faces in k-ent much more to say, two of the best artist as well.
  • Second, I love rom-com, I would rather laugh my heart out than cry. This drama got the most romantic scenes and lines a hopeless romantic person would love to see but won't bore you to death since a good laugh comes next.
  • Third, I love love and this kdrama definitely has it. All LTM chingus knows that and will certainly agree to that.
  • Fourth, I don't like to watch dramas with so much complications. I watched kdramas to entertain myself and not the other way around. I'm sick and tired of dramas which are just good to watch during its premier but as time progresses new characters will show up, new complication comes, and at the end the plot is just simply annoying already.
  • Fifth, I got to find new online friends both abroad and here in the Philippines. I was surprised when an ordinary day of lurking on my favorite playground turned to be memorable when I get to meet fellow kababayans lurking there as well. Some of them were regular playmates there but I never knew we came from the same country until Philippines was mentioned, and boy!!! the first count was a dozen and keeps on rising till this very minute that I was roaming around the playground.
There are still alot of reason that comes to mind but all those top 5 basic reasons were basically written above. To treat you all with a cheesy time..here is my favorite part of LTM in its last episode ..more of these will come on the remaining LTM days to come .. :D





*sob* *sob* I miss HwanHye so much already.

Cr: SBS for the photos and RomanceTown1 for the video

No comments: