A Look in the Life of a HwanHye Shipper



To start with, for the sake of the few individuals who do not know anything about Lie to Me, let me define a few words and acronyms that you will encounter in this post.

  • LTM stands for Lie to Me
  • H2O stand for HwanHye Obsess
  • OTP stands for One True Pair
  • HwanHye stands for Kang Ji-Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye
  • HSI stands for HwanHye Secret Investigation
  • BTS stands for Behind the Scenes


First, what makes you a true bloodied HwanHye Shipper?


  • The Zombie Strain Infection
Mwo?  Zombie strain? And I will say "Ye!"..If you find yourself stuck infront of your desktop or lappy  for hours or perhaps from early morning hours till the time that your eyes hurt that you could almost feel it could fall out of its socket anytime soon but your mind is very much active, then you're already infected of the virus!

  • The Po Fashion

Remember Po? Yes, Po the Kung Fu Panda!  :)  The look is brought by  the series of sleepless nights. Oh Em Gee ( Let me borrow that expression Peipei, hmmm) if this look will make it to the fashion world..big tummy and black eyes...oh em gee ( for the second time peipei ☻ ) I don't mind at all..sincha!!! Not at all ☻

  • The Detective Trait / HSIing
If you're thinking of another career, being a HwanHye shipper could definitely train you on how to be a detective. Should I give an example? okay *thinking hard* watching all those BTS videos and interviews of the OTP is the first step. Next will be the active mental workout of connecting the dots, filling in the blanks, and doing the matching type test ...ermmmm sounds like the type of test for primary school pupils, Conie!!! Funny but true, right shippers?

  • The Stalker Mode
If you find yourself visiting famous sites that talks about HwanHye day and night just to get the freshest news of wuri OTP, isn't that what you call online stalking?  *Nod if you agree..and keep on reading if you disagree* ☻ Wait..don't look down on any HwanHye shipper if they confess they are online stalker. We're peacemaker and lovable individuals.We maybe stalking but we do not adhere to the negative aspect of the word.

  • OST Maniac
If you are a HwanHye shipper your ringtone has something to do with ice cream or rain. When someone calls, you wouldn't pick up the phone unless the first stanza of the song is finish or *batting the eyes * you will enjoy singing along not realizing it's your phone ringing.

  • The Melodramatic Gal
If you are a true HwanHye shipper, anything from table napkin, ballpen, microphone, tomato juice, necklace, Jeju island and most especially the cola and ice cream reminds you of LTM. Don't ask me why because that would only means recapping LTM from episode 1-16.


























Personal Experiences? ahmmmm
  1. Visited forums and actively participate on them. Visited sites that I cannot even read and understand just to peek on any HwanHye pictures and videos. I frequently visit google translate to understand words when I vote on polls and sign-up on foreign sites..too much? nahhh it's just right☻
  2. Endless replays of Lie to Me from episodes 1-16, BTS, interviews, and OSTs and even saved them in your computer.
  3. Create my first ever MV and upload at YT to satisfy my shippy heart ♥♥♥
  4. I meet people from all walks of life from different countries, from dongsaeng, ahjumma,till halmoni, name it I have them.
  5. The more I miss LTM the more I get crazier and crazier ..☻

Do you think being an H2O is mere craziness? Don't say that..especially when you are in my paradise. If you are daring enough to scrutinize us in my own paradise be sure to bring along extra oxygen tank..me and my fellow HwanHye shipper won't allow you calling us "pea-brain" people and insult our shipping. We've had enough of it in your world and move out wounded.

To end this post, here is my first MV dedicated to my HwanHye chingus and my dearest OTP. HwanHye Fighting!!!











 [Credit: The video was self-made but I don't own the music and pictures. Credit to the EMI music and SBS. I don't own any of the photos above, proper credit to the owners and to Peipei for allowing me to use her cola photo.]

6 comments:

Tet said...

Oh I love it Connie. I was laughing while reading because I can truly relate. Way to go Chingu! Fighting!

Anonymous said...

Oohh eemm gee!! U mentioned my name not once but twice...am sooooooooo touch and very much feel honor *sobs in happiness*....thank youuuu a million!!! kamsamnida nae cinggu ya...cheongmal cheongmal haengbokhamnida...:))

Anonymous said...

It's peipei.... Eerr..btw, how do I put my name on ur post?? Hihihi

Conie Pricked the doll said...

I love this, thanks for sharing the blog and now you should share this at the playground hehehe...=)

Anonymous said...

A substantial slice in the life of a Hwan Hye "shipper". Being a member of the H2O gang/gank really requires devotion, vigilance and a lot of blotchy skin due to sleepless nights...eh-heh particularly the ones infected with the zombie strain. Errmmm...there are also some of us trawling other sites & digging for information that we can gleefully share at the playground. Thanks Conie. Great job!

pattyc said...

Love this fan vid, cried all over again. What is it about LTM that just opens up the flood gates. I am not exactly a shipper, only because I don't want to be dissapointed or put the pressure on them that that disappointment clould cause them. I am an avid Kang ji Hwan fan, he just makes you believe whatever charecter he plays. Even when the script is not great he makes it worth watching. I am new to Kdrama thanks to Kindle Fire, what a wonderful thing has happened to me. TFS.