Kang Ji-Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye Addiction

Okay, I admit it..I'm writing this post because I'm happy and I'm sad..And I'm into the withdrawal syndrome right now, that's what we LTM addicts are trying to do since the end of this drama is fast approaching...so sad, that this is my first time I want the days to be longggerrrr, so that it won't be Tuesday yet although I'm dying to know how this drama will end, totally opposite when LTM was still in the middle of the series...

Why do I felt sad?
Okay, let's start with this one since there is only one reason for being so..Lie to Me, my ever dearest LTM, will end soon. There are only two more episodes left before the show will bid bye bye ..*sobbing*....I can't imagine my Mondays and Tuesdays without LTM *waaahhhhhh* *sob *sob

My Cola Couple
Ah Jung and Ki-Joon
There are quiet several reasons for my happiness. First, LTM addiction has gone viral! hehehe forgive me for this word but I'd like to describe it that way. Recently reports regarding my beloved LTM's popularity at online streaming has finally reached Korea's headlines. This drama has suffered low rating in its homeland but this was a big hit at international market that viewership at online streaming sites including MySujo, tudou, Youku reaches millions of viewing. Because of this news even neighboring Asian and as well as European market are considering on buying the rights to air this drama in their respective countries. This was a great surprise to the cast and crew. There were even reports, although the staff denied this, that sudden change of writer was due to poor rating. But now, evidence shows that the popularity is not just based on T.V viewership but with online live streaming, forum, etc.. as well. Amidst all the issues that LTM is facing right now, especially the issue stating that writer-nim and the actors (Ji-Hwan and Eun Hye) mutually agreed that there will be no more kissing scenes on the latter part of the drama to avoid scandal, totally pisses me off!!! Dang! why do that to us when the end of the line is coming ?!

 Second reason for my happiness, YEH in recent voting for the hottest actress in MNET 20's Best Choice Awards is currently in number 1 spot, tight fight with the other actress but eventually YEH made it finally to the first spot.

Kang Ji-Hwan as Hyung Ki-Joon
Yoon Eun Hye as Gong Ah Jung
Next week will be a bittersweet week since we will be bidding goodbye to our favorite cola couple...I will miss Hyung Ki-Joon and Gong Ah Jung and all their cheezzzyyy moments. I just hope that even though everything will end it will be a good start to both of them, not as Gong Ah Jung and Hyung Ki-Joon but Yoon Eun Hye and Kang Ji-Hwan. I know wuri Eun Hye is a little bit scared about her fans going all gaga about their team-up but then again I just can't help it...

The popular cola kiss scene
There are still more news about my favorite couple that I would be sharing next time...but for now, I will sharing some of my favorite scenes in this drama along with my favorite OST of Lie to Me...






 And I the reason why I call them cola couple? watch this...

cr: I do not own the photos and videos, proper credit belongs to the owner and the company.

No comments: