Tinago Falls Featured in KC-Sam Movie "Forever and a Day"


Tinago Falls
When I saw the teaser of the up coming movie " Forever and a Day" starred by KC Concepcion and Sam Milby, first thing I said was "hmmm ..was that Tinago Falls?". It was not until I browse through YouTube that I saw the BTS of the film. My second reaction? "Thanks to Star Cinema!" ..

Dahilayan Adventure Park
I mean hey, it's not everyday that people outside Mindanao get the chance to see the "other side" of our place.
It's great that people would be able to see Tinago Falls, something that Lanao del Norte and Iligan City are proud of. In the movie teaser, Dahilayan Adventure Park ( the famous Asia's longest dual zip line ) was also featured, making me more anxious for December to come. My friends and I are anticipating our December adventure in Dahilayan  that the movie teaser makes me too excited even more..( again, thanks Star Cinema for making our hearts jumps even more!..now we need the relaxant to keep us at ease for 6 months! ). I am hoping that there will be more places in Mindanao featured in this movie, thanks to Star Cinema really for the opportunity of featuring our beautiful spots here in Mindanao.

KC Concepcion
Sam Milby
I still don't know about the story yet but based on the teaser, when KC says " Kaya mo bang mahalin ang isang taong alam mong mawawala rin sa'yo?"..hmmmm is it another "A Walk to Remember" kind of movie? oh well, who cares? If it has the same story line, I know Cathy Garcia-Molina is a good director I'm sure there will be something worth my time and money. She never failed to make me cry whenever I watch her movies.And if ever I am mistaken, well this is really something to look forward to..This is another movie that my husband and I will  surely love to watch.

 





Credits: I do not own the photos and video, credits belong to the rightful owner.

No comments: